August 8th, 2016
We are looking for a talented creative director who can lead our creative and video team.
- Develop and pitch creative concepts to clients and other departments to proactively fulfil needs for content.
- Work strategically with the other teams to ensure work is delivered at the highest levels of creativity and production value, and that it meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Oversee the development of engaging short-form and long-form video content
- Working with animation, sound, music, editing and post production departments.
- Be a “hands-on” creative director with a full knowledge of Adobe Master Suite.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in design, film, media, communications or a related field
- Atleast 5 years of professional experience in a similar profile in an agency of repute
- Prior experience in Client Servicing and working with Brands is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of established and emerging trends in content consumption and audience habits.
- A passion for video games, movies, graphic novels, fantasy, science-fiction, as well as other popular culture
- Video concepts, brand/art direction and production that combine strategy, message, and content into effective and brand equitable digital media assets.
- Gaming industry experience is a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Good compensation package with performance incentives
- Complimentary best in class Health Insurance Benefits
- A creative environment and a great place to work/learn
- An opportunity to interact with like-minded people
- Team-outings, Movies, Playstation, Foosball and Table Tennis.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates need to apply with a recent resume and relevant work references. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The selected candidate will be working from our office in Hyderabad, India. This is a full-time position, and no freelance enquiries will be entertained.